Monday, April 11, 2016

Statues You Must Have

This first one, He-Man, is the first representation of him that I thought made him look really cool. I suspect its the double-bladed battle axe he has in hand (there is an option I think, of putting a sword in his hand). But regardless, its pretty darn cool.

Now if they could make that tiger of his covered in blood and dragging the corpse of some fool or the other...


This Red Sonja is one I've wanted for a long time. I love her strength in this. There's muscle beneath the flesh and pure power in the twisting pose...as if she has slain one foe and is ready for the next.



No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...