Sunday, August 25, 2013

donjon, for real life fakery

On my sole visit to England some 2 million years ago, I stopped at a place called the London Dungeon. A place I found completely by accident. It was awesome fun then and I imagine is even more expansive and inetresting now. There is also a similar place in Edinburgh.

Not sure what caused me think of that place so early on a Sunday morning. Oh yeah, I was reading the news and came across a year+ old article on the sign for the Edinburgh donjon having caught on fire. I am sorta behind on the news.

1 comment:

DesignZombie said...

when we where in England for our belayed honeymoon, we also came across this by accident. I guess that is common (lol)

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...