Monday, May 20, 2013

Viking Baths

For years I've made my loved ones promise that when I cross over that they will place my body in a Viking Boat and send it out to sea, setting it aflame by arrow so that my spirit my rise to the beyond upon the wings of smoke of my own flesh.

They have all told me resoundingly, "no."

But now comes a Viking boat that noone can deny me! This is awesome . . . .

The Viking Boat Bath.


Not sure about the articles description of the Vikings as being "exquisite" warriors. Maybe. They were some of the best the world has ever produced, but not sure that adjective describes them. 

At any rate. How cool a concept!

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...