Thursday, May 30, 2013

Rpg net post of the day

So I read the forums over at rpg.net. I like them now that there are no more edition wars and such. There are a lot of good ideas and interesting discussions swirling about I don't post much and have not in a while but I will throw up a link or two every once in a while that you readers might find amusing or interesting.

The first is someone asking about Castles and Crusades if anyone cares to chime in.

Funny naming problems for familiars.

There are more. I will keep you all posted. There is a cool one with a taxonomy of the game's monsters. It is hilarious in its coolness. I'll poke around for it.

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...