Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Eyes Have It

I'm a little freaky when it comes to my eyes. I've had a few injuries over the years. A cat scratched my cornea (and yes I did get a fever, so you can say I had the Cat Scratch Fever); a stick poked me in the eye; got some glass in one eye and older brother was always accidentally poking me in the eye. So reading this article actually made me flinch. I'm not sure why, its really cool because the Japanese have done it again...they think they've created a eye in the lab and something about a liver.

Now that is almost as cool as selling canes!

Read More!


No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...