Monday, March 19, 2012

The Walking Dead

No spoilers here . . .  but let me tell you, if you've been watching the Walking Dead, your going to love the season finale. Its filled with suspense and drama and lots of action. Some characters finally step up the plate and they've set up a damn good reason for me to tune in next fall! I've been a little irritated of late with some of the story arcs, but the focus shifts.

Watch it if you can....and if you missed the one last week, watch it first. It'll help understand what's going on alot.

3 comments:

Anthony Simeone said...

Yeah man, that finale was good stuff! A warning against becoming complacent in a zombie-ruled world. I won't say any more than that.

Troll Lord said...

hahah No kidding! I loved the very ending too, a GREAT speech!

Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like myself, simply go to see this site all the time since it gives
quality contents, thanks

Check out my blog - read this

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...