Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cleopatra 2525

I went over to Hulu last night looking for something interesting to watch. Hulu has a nice selection of movies and TV shows. While browsing the sci-fi section, I stumbled on this gem.



When complications arise during her breast augmentation surgery, 20th-century exotic dancer Cleo is put into suspended animation. Waking 525 years in the future, Cleo joins two women in their fight against the Baileys, armed flying machines who now control Earth's surface.( From Wikipedia.)
I think the combination of breast augmentation, exotic dancer, suspended animation and flying machines sold it.

There is a fan site here. It has not been updated in a while (5 years).

They also have an online RPG. I guess there was a TPK.

I did not watch an episode but have put way up on my 'to do later to do' list. Actually, I am so curious I may watch an episode sooner rather than later.

Watch here



 

2 comments:

Joshua Macy said...

I tried watching it once, because wow, here was Gina Torres before Firely, got a couple episodes in and gave up.

Troll Lord said...

I may try a late night watch. That way all I am doing is staring at the TV.

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...