Sunday, August 21, 2011

Legend - the movie is 26

Steve and I were talking yesterday and it turns out that Steve did not watch Labyrinth (the 25th anniversary of Labyrinth was this year, see my post below). I told him that, having not watched Labyrinth, his childhood was without meaning and reference, that any memories he had were but impressions and fun house mirrors of hoped for and wished for moments of a past that never existed. Steve thinks I exaggerated.

He did watch Legend though. A movie I somehow missed at the screen and only visited later. Here is a clip of one of my favorite parts of the movie. (yes that is Tim Curry as Darkness). Ridley Scott directed the movie.


1 comment:

dutch206 said...

Tom Cruise with a third-degree celtic overbite. I love this movie so much, I even have the soundtrack!

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...