Saturday, March 05, 2011

Weekend and Questions

So it's the weekend and I'm sitting up at TrollDens North Annex, basically a cabin on the Spring River.  It's a beautiful place and it's been a nice day of relaxation, trip to the store, reading, watched a movie, played with Maggie.  Also been pondering some things, like GaryCon, GenCon, and a host of other things.  Over on Twitter, I've been disussing our ongoing sales on RPGNow and our own TLG Store, but also asking people about their favorite FLGS.  I'm partial to All Things Fun, since we had such a good time there in Jersey, but I know people have their favorites all around the country and indeed the world.  So if you have a favorite, let us know about it in the comments section of this blog.

Next week, our regular PDF special sales will be back in effect, as the GM Day's sale will be over.  There will also be another contest I think, giving away not one but two PDFs.  That is still in development, but as soon as it's finalized, I'll let all of you know.

Well, I best get back to the other parts of my job and to enjoying the weekend.  But please feel free to post your comments here about your FLGS or any other thing you would like to discuss.  Oh, and before I forget, I keep meaning to remind those of you who use our forums that we have a Q&A With The Trolls thread in there that stays global.  It's our way of letting you ask me (us) specific questions and I check that everyday, unlike the rest of the forums. I try to keep up with most of the threads, but if you are looking for an answer from the Trolls, it's best to put it in that thread to make sure we see it.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...