Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Under the weather

My apologies for not getting this blog out earlier, it seems the curse of the CKG has struck me.  We were doing some work and testing and after that, I started heading back north.  About 2/3 of the way home, my tire blew out.  I noticed when I got out of the car that I was feeling a little queasy.  Tire changed, I headed home.  Then when I got out of the car the next time, I knew I was sick.  And to make a long story short and much much less disgusting, I was up all night with probably a stomach flu.  So now I'm a little better and going to try and mush on.

Another curse, though one that is much more pleasant, the Curse of the Khan is now out in perfect bound soft cover.  It's a really striking book on the outside and a great adventure inside.  Casey Christofferson has written another winner for Castles & Crusades and Peter Bradley's artwork is again stunning and striking.  This was probably my favorite adventure of late to edit (many hats for this Troll) simply because it's so intriguing.  You can find out more about it here: Curse of the Khan.

Don't forget that tomorrow night (Thursday) you can find Steve online at Beautiful Brains' Backroom Chat at 9pm EST. Steve, along with Christina and perhaps myself if I can get to feeling better will be online to answer your questions, talk, etc.  It's a great chance to talk to the Troll Lord online and get his thoughts on all things Trollish.  We will be giving away a Players Handbook to one lucky winner.

In other news, our customer appreciation sale is in it's last few days, Sunday will be the last day, so get what you can before it's over! I think the best deals in there are the Black Labrim of Naratus from 9.99 to 3.99 and a truly great bundle at over 50% off.  You get the Players Handbook, Monsters & Treasure, Shadows of the Halfling Hall, Screens, and Fat Dragon's EZ Dungeons all for only $29.55.

That's all for now, I think.  My second wind has abated and I'm feeling kinda woozy again.  A little more later perhaps. 

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...